Jova Zeit 1, 7
Bottles of: 300 ml.
Bivalent inactivated oil emulsion vaccine is used to induce active immunity in chickens against Newcastle Disease Virus and Avian Influenza Virus type A, subtype H9N2. The viruses are grown in (SPF) chicken embryos and inactivated and suspended in aqueous phase mixed in oil adjuvant to produce a water-in-oil emulsion vaccine.
Each (0.2 ml) contains:
• A minimum of 108.6 EID50 of Newcastle Disease Virus strain La Sota before inactivation.
• A minimum of 108.2 EID50 of Avian Influenza Virus (subtype H9N2) before inactivation.
• Oil adjuvant.
• DOSAGE & ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
• Bring the vaccine to roomtemperature.
• Shake the container well beforeuse.
• Broilers, Breeders & layers:Vaccinate 0.2 ml subcutaneouslyinto the lower part in the backof theneck or intramuscularly in the thigh muscle in the first week of age.
• Breeders & layers 1st Booster vaccination: vaccinate 0.3 ml subcutaneously into the lower back part of the neck or intramuscularly in the breast or thigh muscle at 6-8 weeks of age.
• Breeders & layers 2nd Booster vaccination: vaccinate with Jova Zeit 7 (H9N2) vaccine subcutaneously into the lower back part of the neck or intramuscularly in the breast or thigh muscle at 16-18 weeks of age.
• For optimal NDV titer results, birds should be primed with a live vaccine against Newcastle Disease Virus.
• WITHDRAWAL PERIOD
• SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
• Do not vaccinate sick or stressed birds.
• Apply usual aseptic procedures
• STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
• Store between +2 °C to +8 °C.
• Protect from sunlight.
• Do not freeze.
• The vaccine remains stable for 2 years from production date stated on the label under the recommended storage conditions.
• Use within 8-10 hours after first opening.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.