Jovac ib h120
Vials of: 1000 doses.
Jovac IB H120 is indicated for prevention of poultry against Infectious Bronchitis Virus.
Each dose contains a minimum of 103.0 EID50 of freeze dried live attenuated Infectious Bronchitis Virus vaccine prepared from the reference strain H120.
• DOSAGE & ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
•Primary vaccination at 1 day old.
•Booster vaccination at 14-20 days old.
•Primary vaccination at the 1 day old.
•1st booster: 2 weeks of age.
•2nd booster: at 10 weeks of age.
•Dissolve the vaccine in physiological saline solution (35 ml).
•Administer one drop of the vaccine using a dropper into one eye or nostril.
•Use the vaccine immediately after reconstitution (within two hours in cool conditions).
Oral route via drinking water:
•Reconstitute the vaccine with cool pure drinking water, free of antiseptics; adding to it powdered skimmed milk (2 g/L) to stabilize the vaccine’s activity.
•The drinking water temperature containing the vaccine must not exceed 15-20 °C.
•It is advisable to deprive the birds of water 1-2 hours prior to vaccination.
•The vaccine should be given in the early morning or the cool period on a hot day.
•The vaccine should be diluted in adequate quantity of final drinking water in order be consumed within one to two hours after dissolving the vaccine in water according to age of the birds and climatic conditions as follows:
2-3 weeks of age
Dilute 1000 doses in 10 liters
7 weeks of age
Dilute 1000 doses in 20 liters
14 weeks of age and older Dilute 1000 doses in 40 liters
Aerogenic route by aerosol/spraying.
Spray the vaccine solution over the birds, at a distance of 30 to 40 cm, using a coarse sprayer.
•Close windows, fans and heaters while spraying.
•The recommended amount of distilled water per 1000 doses is as follows:
3 weeks of age 300 ml
4 weeks of age 400 ml
Adult birds 500 ml
Do not vaccinate sick or stressed
• WITHDRAWAL PERIOD
• SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
• Deprive birds of drinking water 1-2 hours before vaccination.
• Apply usual aseptic procedures.
• Use only clean, antiseptic or disinfectant-free materials for the preparation of the vaccine solution.
• Unused opened vaccine containers and waste material should be decontaminated with suitable disinfectants (phenolics, idophores or formaldehydes) at the recommended concentration.
• STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
• Store between +2 °C to +8 °C.
• Protect from sunlight.
• The vaccine remains stable for 2 years from production date stated on the label under the recommended storage conditions.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.