Jova Zeit 1,7
Inactivated oil emulsion Newcastle Disease Virus and
Avian Influenza Virus (subtype H9N2) vaccine.
Bottle of 300 ml of (1000 doses).
Bivalent inactivated oil emulsion vaccine is used to induce active immunity in poultry against Newcastle Disease Virus and Avian Influenza Virus type A, subtype H9N2. The viruses are grown in (SPF) chicken eggs and inactivated as viral antigens and suspended in aqueous phase mixed in oil adjuvant to produce a water-in-oil emulsion vaccine.
Each dose contains a minimum of:
- 108.6 EID50 of inactivated Newcastle Disease Virus strain La Sota before inactivation.
- 107.5 EID50 of Avian Influenza Virus (subtype H9N2) before inactivation.
- Thiomersal and oil adjuvant.
• DOSAGE & ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- Bring the vaccine to room temperature.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Broilers: Vaccinate 0.2 ml subcutaneously in the lower back part of the neck or intramuscularly in
the thigh muscle in the first week of age.
- Breeders: Vaccinate 0.2 ml subcutaneously into the lower back part of the neck in the first week of age.
1st Booster vaccination: vaccinate 0.3 ml subcutaneously into the lower back part of the neck or intramuscularly in the breast muscle at 6-8 weeks of age.
2st Booster vaccination with Jova Zeit 7 (H9N2) vaccine: vaccinate 0.3 ml subcutaneously into the lower back part of the neck or intramuscularly in the breast muscle at 16-18 weeks of age.
- The vaccine can be given during production period.
- For optimal NDV titer results, birds should be primed with a live vaccine against Newcastle Disease Virus.
• WITHHOLDING PERIOD
• SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
- Vaccinate only healthy birds.
- Apply usual aseptic procedures.
- Unused opened vaccine and waste material should be decontaminated with suitable disinfectants (phenolics, idophores or formal aldehydes) at the recommended concentration.
• STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
- Store between +2 °C to +8 °C and protect from sun light.
- Do not freeze.
- The vaccine remains stable for 2 years from production date stated on the label under the recommended storage conditions.