Jova zeit -124
Inactivated oil emulsion Newcastle Disease Virus,
Infectious Bronchitis Disease Virus and EDS’76 vaccine
300 ml (1000 doses) bottles.
Inactivated oil emulsion vaccine to induce active immunity in chickens against Newcastle Disease Virus, Infectious Bronchitis Disease Virus and Egg drop syndrome ‘76. The viruses are grown in (SPF) chicken eggs and (SPF) duck eggs, and then inactivated as viral antigens and suspended in aqueous phase mixed in oil adjuvant to produce a water-in-oil emulsion vaccine.
one dose (0.3ml) has a minimum virus content of:
- 108.6 EID50 of inactivated Newcastle Disease Virus strain La Sota before inactivation.
- 106EID50 of Infectious Bronchitis Disease Virus strain before inactivation.
- 1000 HA units of inactivated EDS’76.
- Thiomersal and oil adjuvant.
• DOSAGE & ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- Bring the vaccine to room temperature.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Layers: vaccinate 0.3 ml subcutaneously in the lower back part of the neck or intramuscularly in the breast or thigh muscle at 16-18 weeks of age.
- For optimal titer results, birds should be primed with live vaccine against Newcastle Disease Virus and Infectious Bronchitis Disease Virus.
• WITHDRAWAL PERIOD
• SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
- Vaccinate only healthy birds.
- Apply usual aseptic procedures.
- Unused opened vaccine and waste material should be decontaminated with suitable disinfectants (phenolics, idophores or formal aldehydes) at the recommended concentration.
• STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
- Store between +4 °C to +8 °C, in the dark.
- Do not freeze.
- The vaccine remains stable for 2 years from production date stated on the label under the recommended storage conditions.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.