Vials of: 1000 doses and 2500
Combivac C is indicated for vaccination of poultry against
Newcastle disease virus and infectious bronchitis virus
Freeze dried live attenuated vaccine against Newcastle disease and
infectious bronchitis in chickens. Each dose contains at least 106.0 EID50
Newcastle Disease Virus strain Clone and at least 103.0 EID50 Infectious
Bronchitis Virus strain H120.
• DOSAGE & ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
One dose per bird.
• Dissolve the vaccine in
physiological saline solution (35 ml).
• Administer one drop of the vaccine using a dropper into one eye or nostril.
• Make sure that the drop of vaccine is inhaled by the bird.
• Use the vaccine immediately after reconstitution (within two hours in cool conditions).
Oral route via drinking water:
• Reconstitute the vaccine with cold pure drinking water, free of antiseptics, and add to it powdered skimmed milk (2 g/L) to stabilize the vaccine’s
• The drinking water temperature containing the vaccine must not exceed 15-20 °C.
• It is advisable to deprive the birds of water 1-2 hours prior to vaccination.
• The vaccine should be given in the early morning or the cool period on a hot day.
• The vaccine should be diluted in adequate quantity of final drinking water in order be consumed within one to two hours after dissolving the vaccine in water according to age of the birds and climatic
conditions as follows:
1-7 days of age
Dilute 1000 doses in 5 liters
1-2 weeks of age
Dilute 1000 doses in 10 liters
4-8 weeks of age
Dilute 1000 doses in 20 liters
Above 8 weeks
Dilute 1000 doses in 40 liters
Aerogenic route via aerosol/ spraying.
• Spray the vaccine solution over the birds, at a distance of 30 to 40 cm, using a coarse sprayer producing.
• Close windows, fans and heaters while spraying.
• The recommended amount of distilled water per 1000 doses is as follows:
1-7 days of age 200 ml
2 weeks of age 300 ml
4 weeks of age 400 ml
Do not vaccinate sick or stressed
• WITHDRAWAL PERIOD
• SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
• Deprive birds of drinking water 1-2 hours before vaccination.
• Apply usual aseptic procedures.
• Use only clean, antiseptic or disinfectant-free materials for the preparation of the vaccine solution.
• Unused opened vaccine containers and waste material should be decontaminated with suitable disinfectants (phenolics, idophores or formaldehydes) at the recommended concentration.
• STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
• Store between +2 °C to +8 °C.
• Protect from sunlight.
• The vaccine remains stable for 2 years from production date stated on the label under the recommended storage conditions.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.